Meet The ChangeWorks Hypnosis Center Staff
Cindy Locher, BCH, CI, MNLP Jody Kimmell, CHt, MNLP
About Cindy Locher, BCH
Hi, I'm Cindy Locher, and I am a Board Certified Hypnotist and NLP Practitioner practicing in Apple Valley, Minnesota. I'm looking forward to helping you to stop smoking, release your fears, lose weight, find greater success in your life, or improve your golf game!
I'm a second-generation hypnotist. My Dad was a Social Worker and learned hypnosis as a therapeutic modality for his client work with juvenile delinquents, in the State of Michigan correctional system. So I was exposed to hypnosis from a young age. At the age of five, Dad used some hypnosis techniques to get me back into a dentist's chair, after a traumatic dental event. To this day, I go into a pleasant trance state in the dentist's chair! I have even had dental work done with no novacaine--just hypnosis!
My approach is completely client-centered. This is custom, private hypnotherapy, tailored to your needs, your belief system, and is therefore highly effective. When appropriate, I record sessions for you to listen to at home. This provides reinforcement of the suggestions to increase your success, whether that is with hypnosis smoking, hypnosis anxiety, hypnosis weight loss, or other issues such as chronic pain and relaxation response/stress reduction.
In addition to my private practice in clinical hypnosis
, I teach hypnosis topics at Normandale and Inver Hills Community Colleges
, and host the popular Twin Cities radio show, Hypnosis Today
on KDWA. In order to keep up to date on my skills to be of the best service to you, I am a full participating member in a number of professional organizations, including the National Guild of Hypnotists
, for whom I am also a Certified Instructor, the American Hypnosis Association
, and the International Association of Counselors and Therapists.
I have successfully hypnotized hundreds of people to achieve positive changes in their lives. What would you like to achieve?
Cindy Locher has joined Jack Canfield, Mark Victor Hansen (from The Secret and the Chicken Soup for the Soul series) and Les Brown in creating the upcoming book, Mastering the Art of Success. Look for it in bookstores in 2011!
• Board Certified Hypnotist, through the National Guild of Hypnotists (NGH)
• Master NLP Practitioner, Certified through the National Federation of NLP (NFNLP)
• Honors graduate, Hypnosis Motivation Institute, California
-- the first accredited college of clinical hypnotherapy in the nation.
Certified Instructor, National Guild of Hypnotists
• Certified in Pre- and Post-Surgery Hypnosis, American Hypnosis Association (AHA)
Certified Instructor, National Federation of Neurolinguistic Programming
• Active Member of the National Guild of Hypnotists (NGH)
• Active Member of the American Hypnosis Association (AHA)
• Active Member of the International Association of Counselors and Therapists (IACT)
• Active Member of the International Hypnosis Research Institute (IHRI)
• Certified Sports Hypnotist (dual certifications through NESTA & AHA)
• Certified Nutritional Counselor (NESTA)
• Certified Smoking Cessation Specialist (AHA)
• Certified Weight Loss Specialist (AHA)
• Instructor of hypnosis classes and certification training at Normandale Community College
• Certified Hypnosis Instructor (CI) through the National Guild of Hypnotists (NGH), and the International Association of Counselors & Therapists (IACT)
I abide by and conform with the Code of Ethics of the National Guild of Hypnotists.
About Jody Kimmell, C.Ht.
my name is Jody Kimmell. I am a certified Clinical and Medical Support
Hypnotherapist and Master NLP Practitioner. I received my training at the
acclaimed Hypnotherapy Academy of America (HAA) in Santa Fe, New Mexico.
There I learned techniques and processes from world-renowned
hypnotherapist and founder of the American Council of Hypnotist
Examiners, Gil Boyne.
the tutelage of Tim Simmerman, director of HAA, I returned to complete
an internship at the Academy and received additional certifications in
past life regression and Neurolinguistic Programming (NLP). The HAA
provides one of the most comprehensive hypnotherapy training programs in
the United States.
Certifications through the American Council of Hypnotist Examiners
My purpose as a hypnotherapist is to help clients connect to, and use, the
resources within themselves to live a more satisfying life by teaching
clients tools to use along with the innumerable resources of their
subconscious mind. By using the natural, yet altered state of hypnosis,
people can achieve extraordinary states of physical and mental
relaxation and focus. That, coupled with an intense emotional desire to
create positive change or modify certain behaviors, incredible outcomes
occur. I believe that whatever you conceive, you can achieve!
- Clinical Hypnotherapist
- Master NLP Practitioner (dual certification with NFNLP)
- Certified Parts Therapy Practitioner and Trainer
- Accelerated Healing and Pain Control/Medical Support Hypnotherapy
- Natal, Interlife, and Past life therapy
- Smoking Cessation Specialist through the American Hypnosis Association
"How often the case one finds the artist with extraordinary
skill, yet little insight into life. And more often we run into one
with great insight, yet lacks the artistic expression for such depth.
Jody Kimmell is both artist and depth. His therapeutic insights
combined with the artistry of hypnotherapy skills makes for an unusual,
yet extremely rewarding experience for anyone who wants the push the
boundaries of their own personhood. Transformation is what it's all
about and Jody Kimmell is about transformation."
Jeffrey Shade, B.A.; M.S.; M.Div.; CHT
Click here for center hours and location information.
To book an appointment, call the center at 952/356-0010 or contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.