• Can you imagine how good your life would be if you were free from cigarettes?
• Are you tired of spending your money to risk your health?
• BELIEVE IT! You CAN quit--you just haven't tried the right method yet!
Hi I'm Cindy Locher. I lost both of my parents to lung cancer due to smoking, so I designed this hypnosis program to help you quit smoking permanently, using proven NLP and hypnosis smoking techniques. My heart is in this work. I don't do smoking cessation in a single hypnosis session, because research has shown that approach to have only a 25% long term success rate. I want the best approach for my clients.
Nicotine replacement methods like the patch and gum have less than a 15% success rate, and they come with unwanted side effects and the potential for secondary addictions. Chantix is causing all sorts of strange side effects. Hypnosis has NO negative or unwanted side-effects, is completely 100% natural, and multiple session hypnosis has a 67% success rate (some studies show even higher), the highest success rate of any smoking cessation method.
Call today for more information or to book your sessions: 952/356-0010
This program provides you with:
• In-person, custom hypnosis sessions, each one week apart. These are real sessions, not tapes.
• A tapering approach, giving your mind and your body the time it needs to adjust to becoming a non-smoker again (after all, being a non-smoker is your original, natural state)
• Audio reinforcement hypnosis smoking CD in between sessions and for another 21 days after your Quit Date (remember, it takes 21 days to make or break a habit!)
• A set of principles based
on the best smoking cessation research, designed to break all of your
positive associations with smoking, to remove the "habit" portion of the
smoking habit, not just the nicotine!
• A confidential approach to smoking cessation that won't affect your health insurance or life insurance premiums. For an explanation, read the article here: Do you take insurance?
Many people ask if hypnosis for smoking cessation is covered by insurance. Many times it is, or it is covered by your company's Wellness Program or your HSA. Check with those sources for your level of coverage. And did you know that money paid for smoking cessation is tax deductible?
"It's time. It's
time to let go, let God, and let myself be healed. I owe it all to you. I
can't thank you enough. What you have done is be a part in saving my
life. I hope you know that! I will keep in touch and let you know how I
am doing. I am .... a permanent non-smoker!"
-- Jodi B.
Yes! I'm ready to become a permanent non-smoker!
Call today! 952/356-0010
Need more information? Check the Smoking cessation research page.